About the role
The Sr. Compensation Analyst acts as a project manager and analyst on compensation related projects - including job architecture, job leveling and analysis, pay transparency, FLSA testing, market pricing and merit cycles. The Sr. Analyst provides key insights to internal stakeholders and business partners to develop, evaluate and support base pay and variable pay programs. The Sr. Analyst may also support certain benefit programs as required. You will report to the SVP, Total Rewards.
This is a remote hybrid role, offering a flexible work arrangement out of our Vienna, VA or Raleigh, NC office.
* Work as a team with Rewards team members and leaders to deliver effective, accurate and competitive pay and benefit programs to our Associates and Optometrists in support of their work with our patients.
* Assist in designing and maintaining MyEyeDr.'s job architecture, levels, and pay bands in conjunction with management and HRBPs.
* Perform market analysis of MyEyeDr's jobs to determine competitive positioning. Be a Payfactor/Survey superuser, responsible for data implementation, auditing and validation of data, and system analytics.
* Analyze and reviews job classification and reclassifications requests: quality controls the job classification process for both exiting and newly created positions as well as auditing existing classifications.
* Ensure compliance with minimum wage regulations as well as pay transparency laws.
* Collaborate in the planning, coordination, facilitation, administration, and reporting during annual salary review cycles and manages off cycle process and budget. Ensures compensation programs follow internal and external regulations and policies. Manages minimum wage requirements.
* Support the design, communication and implementation of incentive plans.
* Create and modify compensation operation policies, guidelines, procedures, and compliance documentation.
* Support additional Total Rewards projects and programs as required.
* Bachelor's degree in mathematics, HR compensation or related subject.
* Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Compensation Management Specialist (CMS) preferred
* Minimum 6 years of experience in the analysis, design, and administration of compensation programs; including experience working with job architecture and multiple surveys.
* Working knowledge Dayforce preferred.
* Highly collaborative and consultative approach to business partnership
* Advanced Excel skills, able to analyze large data sets efficiently
* Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and various HR systems.
* Experience in job leveling and pay band development
* Ability to work independently and with all levels of employees in the organization
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with a track record for planning, delivering, and auditing work
* Solid working knowledge of subject matter and related regulations (FLSA, Wage and hour law, and ERISA).
* Able to maintain confidentiality of information and privacy of associate information.
Grow With Us
* Career Development and Training Opportunities
* Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
* Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
* Participate in our 401(k) with competitive company match
* Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Big Data
- Certified Compensation Professional