You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Sr. Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be the driving force behind the success of each project, providing unwavering leadership, managing data like a pro, and keeping finances on track. As the main point of contact for project sponsors and vendors, you'll need to have exceptional communication skills to manage expectations and keep everyone on the same page. But when things get tough, that's when you'll really shine. With your expert problem-solving skills, you'll tackle complex issues and challenging situations head-on, coordinating solutions and making sure each project is a smashing success. Get ready to make a real impact and take your project management skills to the next level!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple projects across data analytics and/or digital banking programs.Developing business case for executive review and approval of new projects.
- Works with project team and stakeholders to establish consensus on project scope, deliverables, and outcomes.
- Plans, monitors, adjusts, and communicates the project’s schedule.
- Identifies constraints, risks and coordinates problem resolution of complex issues.
- Tracks, measures, and reports on project status and progress.
- Coordinates with IT resource managers and implementation partners to ensure the project has proper staffing during each phase/sprint of the software development life cycle.
- Ensures project methodology, standards, processes, and procedures are followed throughout the life of the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Information, Project Management or related discipline
- Minimum of eight years of software, web, or digital project management experience.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- PMP certification (Highly Preferred)
- Great understanding of a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool.
- Project management experience with cloud data, master data management (MDM), data lake/data hub and/or digital finance.
- Understanding of various cloud data warehouse platforms (i.e. AWS, Snowflake, Azure), and web-based BI Analytics Platforms (i.e. PowerBI, Dataiku, Essbase, Saas, Alteryx ).
- Knowledge and experience in financial services process/workflow including card transactions, core banking deposits and customer processing, loan processing, payments, and fraud management.
- Extensive knowledge of various financial systems/applications (i.e. TSYS, Argus, Terafina, Q2, Hogan, UOB).
- Hybrid work station with the expectation to be on-site on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Paid Time Off;
- 401(k) matching program
- Annual incentive pay
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive company-sponsored benefit plan including medical, dental, vision, and other insurance coverage
- Health savings
- Flexible spending
- Dependent care accounts
- Adoption assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate wellbeing program
- Associate emergency fund
- Agile Methodology
- Banking Services
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Core Banking
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6874_7b1885708d7271e6795cdf4
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.