WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you an individual who has a desire to advance your knowledge within medicine, while assisting seniors with activities of daily living? We will put you on a career-path the day you walk- in!
We are seeking individuals who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team.What's in it for you?
What you'll be doing
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing nurse aides to advance their career with online training and earn more money along the way
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Bonuses for attendance, gas, and referrals
- Weekly Pay
- Shift Differentials
- And so much more!
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Providing care and compassion to ensure the residents best physical and emotional well-being
- Safely preparing, administering, and documenting all medications used in the health campus
- Maintaining resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
- Verifying that any medications brought into the health campus by a newly admitted resident are examined and identified by the attending physician or the facility pharmacy or pharmacist
- Following health campus policies and procedures regarding the destroying of medications
Join a growing company that invest in their employees. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified License for QMA (Qualified Medication Aide) or CMA (Certified Medication Aide)
- Experienced QMA or CMA in a long-term care or home care setting a plus
LOCATION:The Willows at SpringhurstLouisvilleKentuckyTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:John
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4UThe Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity EmployerTeam Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
- Quantum Merlin Arthur (Qma)