Maintenance Mechanic (Commerce City)
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for one of our top clients in Commerce City.
As a Maintenance Mechanic placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client’s Maintenance department. Candidate will be responsible for inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a variety of machinery and equipment to include engines, motors, tools, parts (hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, etc.), plumbing, conveyor systems, etc. to ensure optimum performance of machines and associated equipment. This position is a temp to hire opporuntity! If you meet the requirements, please Apply Now! Immediate Need!
- During training: Monday-Friday, 5am to 230pm
- After training: Tuesday-Saturday, 5am to 230pm
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Troubleshoot mechanical devices and repair.
- Repair and/or replace functional parts of control instruments and mechanical devices and interpret instructions and diagrams in correcting existing problems.
- Maintain appropriate records on completed work performed and forwards logs along with findings to immediate supervisor.
- Perform recommended preventive maintenance and keep appropriate records of all PM’s done.
- 2+ years of Mechanic Maintenance Experience
- Must have time management skills (ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines)
- Knowledge of fabrication and shop tools
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
- Associate degree with emphasis in Electrical/Mechanical skills preferred
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Complex Problem Solving
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)