To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CBIZ • Boston, MA
Posted 15 days ago
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting in the United States. With more than 100 offices and more than 4,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
CBIZ & MHM New England (formerly CBIZ Tofias) is part of the 10th largest accounting*, tax, and advisory services provider in the nation. Our two New England offices are located in Boston and Providence and have over 200 people, including over 35 Managing Directors. We uniquely combine national resources with local decision-making by experienced, New England-based professionals who are dedicated to strengthening our clients' financial positions.
We serve private and public companies in more than a dozen industries; not-for-profit organizations; and high net-worth individuals and family groups. When you choose CBIZ & MHM New England, you get proactive, accessible professionals who communicate in understandable terms, and deliver practical solutions on time, with no surprises, to help your organization thrive
The Marketing Specialist reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and Director of Marketing and assists with the planning, implementation and administration of marketing and business development programs. The position works closely with other members of the Marketing Department and the Managing Directors/Sales Teams to assist with marketing initiatives and projects.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Coordinate and assist with marketing activities of the Firm, such as lead generation campaigns, client seminars, industry sponsorships, collateral development, advertisements, newsletters and other thought leadership
- Develop, implement and track on-going marketing and business development campaigns, including outbound and inbound campaigns;
- Manage client seminars/events including development of an agenda and securing speakers, development and distribution of invitations, and managing all off-site location logistics;
- Manage off-site sponsorship events including submitting potential speakers and topics, trade show booth setup and management, and negotiating vendor contracts;
- Coordinate the development of marketing collateral and communications materials;
- Research and coordinate the development of targeted prospect lists;
- Assist in writing and coordinating new business proposals and presentations;
- Research and prepare intelligence and marketing research reports leveraging firm wide research tools and other resources
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, or English strongly preferred;
- 3-5 years of experience working in a marketing department of a professional services firm, strongly preferred;
- Experience with marketing automation software a plus;
- Design experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, or other design software experience preferred;
- Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects and meet deadlines;
- Experience servicing internal and external clients by responding to requests and partnering with the various departments on marketing initiatives and projects, required;
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated service orientation;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Outstanding attention to detail and thorough;
- Team player who is also self-motivated and can work independently with minimum supervision.