SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Develops and writes communications and publications for all SWBC products and services such as corporate publications, by-line articles, proposals, brochures, and training texts.
Creates, writes, develops, and oversees the production of communications and publications collateral material for SWBC PEO products and services in a marketing, communications, and public/client relations roleCreates original copy, edits, and oversees production of print and electronic media, including print/web newsletters, sales support material, event marketing material, direct mail campaigns, and surveys.
- Coordinates and oversees deadlines for the submission of service/product proposals; and develops public relations material such as brochures, manuals, and other educational/informative materials for SWBC PEO and their clients.
- Creates, writes, and develops materials to support the PEO leadership team such as management presentations, client presentations, seminar/symposium materials and presentations; communicates SWBC's purpose and role in industry dynamics; and writes and edits speeches and audio-video presentations involving CEO profiles, short histories, biographies, and PowerPoint demonstrations.
- Coordinates large-scale marketing efforts with Corporate Marketing as liaison for PEO leadership; and coordinates closely with the Corporate Marketing Department and the Website and Multimedia Producer to expand and develop SWBC PEO Internet presence.
- Provides design and content editing oversight for the development of client enrollment brochures; oversees costs associated with the production of client enrollment guides through innovative design criteria, vendor sourcing, and proper supply selection management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Business, or related field.
- A Master's Degree in Communications, Business, or related field preferred.
- Must have at least four (4) years in authoring and editing sales and marketing articles, developing slide and/or computer presentations, creating audio-video presentations, or related experience.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Basic understanding of design principles as related to the development of communications and marketing materials.
- Strong negotiating, and presentation skills.
- Strong proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, InDesign, PowerPoint, and other graphics software.
- Excellent sense of graphic and artistic judgment to design advertising and collateral using creative briefs and established brand standards.
- Demonstrated experience with online marketing, including an understanding of digital advertising and promotions through various tools including Google Search and AdWords, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, and emerging social media tools and technologies.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while performing essential job functions.
- Must be able to lift 10 - 25 lbs. of marketing brochures, manuals, and the like.
- Must be able to frequently be exposed to print shop equipment noise of approximately 100 decibels.
- Must be able to frequently be exposed to odors from print-shop chemicals and/or solvents.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.