$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
There's a career-building opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant to join a Non-Profit company in a permanent role in the Fullerton, California area. As a Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. In addition to a strong compensation and benefits package, this position offers a great long-term potential. We are currently looking for an individual who possess excellent analytical skills and thrives working in a challenging and fast-paced environment while contributing to company growth. Located in Fullerton, California, this Senior Accountant role is with a company in the Non-Profit field.
Your responsibilities in this role include
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in Non-Profit
- Good understanding of fund accounting
- Policies & procedures experience
- Well-founded grasp of Cash Handling
- General familiarity with Investment Accounts
- ERP system experience
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
For confidential consideration, please email your recruiter with Robert Half Finance & Accounting. If you're not currently working with anyone at Robert Half, call
and ask for Pam Allen and reference job number 00750-0012020438.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant
for more information.
- Accounting Control
- Balance Sheet