You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Accounts Payable Clerk
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Corporate
Reports to: Accounts Payable Manager
Travel Requirement: No
Rockwater’s Accounting Clerk will assist in the training and supervision of Accounting-Support staff as well as perform a variety of general accounting support tasks.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Compiles and sorts documents such as: invoices, purchase orders, checks and substantiates business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions such as: invoices, funds received and disbursed; totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, reports, and extracts general ledger information.
- Recommends action to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Invoice processing, identifying proper company and approvals, payment processing including wire transfers, ACH, batching and end of day processing.
- Knowledge of 3-way matching and vendor account reconciliations.
- The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- High school diploma /GED.
- Three years of related experience and training; or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- D365 proficiency is a plus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- 10 key by touch.
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
Physical Demands and Exposures
- This position works inside a climate-controlled environment. The Company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Involves sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Rockwater is an equal opportunity employer. It is Rockwater’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
- Pay Type : Hourly
- Attention To Detail
- General Ledger
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 12872
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.