To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stamford, CT 06902
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director Digital Strategy
Advantage Solutions • Stamford, CT
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Director, Digital Media Planner and Strategist
At Advantage Solutions, we build people, brands and businesses!
The Director, Digital Media Planner / Strategist is responsible for leading IN Marketing Services’ clients in the planning, strategy and activation of digital campaigns in relation to a full 360 marketing mix. The Director will work closely with the client service team, brand planning and creative directors to recommend digital solutions that leverage the full agency capabilities and brings additional value to overall brand initiatives. The Director is co-accountable with business leaders y KPIs, providing leadership in the digital space of the agency, and creating a plan to expand agency capabilities.
Take this opportunity to join Advantage Solutions, North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! Apply today.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop digital strategies to align with client goals while fostering relationships and uncovering new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with creative, client service, brand planning and analytics teams to research consumer insights, make recommendations and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Stay current on trends and leverage best practices to create innovative campaigns using emerging digital media and technologies.
- Provide oversight to projects and related tasks that meet cost, schedule and resource constraints.
- Must have a comfort level in direct interaction with top-to-top clients and be able to present to executive leaders as routine course of business.
Planning and Strategic Direction
- Recommend digital media plans/campaigns and negotiate with vendors and/or media properties to achieve budget and brand objectives.
- Experience integrating numerous forms of digital advertising, programmatic display, video, native, paid and organic social media, SEO and website design.
- Leverage insights and a data-driven model that aligns and achieves customer/brand KPIs.
- Drive business development through digital enablement of additional systems, applications, infrastructure, to existing and new agency clients.
- Drive agency toward R&D projects focused on leveraging progressive technologies or media platforms.
Stakeholder Relationships / Leadership Accountability
- Drive prioritization efforts based on user request, available resources and budget.
- Own a defined communication that includes specific deliverables on a set frequency including daily calls, weekly or monthly status reports, quarterly roadmaps, handling team conflicts independently.
- Be the trusted single point of contact for stakeholders on all initiative communications.
- Innovation contribution of time toward innovative initiatives to enhance agency capabilities
- Keep abreast of new hardware, software, digital and media marketing trends
Education Level: (Required) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Area of Experience: 10+ years’ experience developing digital strategies activation across multiple channels in an agency environment. Methodology and planning with “big picture” mindset. B2B and B2C audiences, food service preferred.