To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12844 Military Road South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Admissions Assistant - On Call/Per Diem
Acadia-Healthcare • Tukwila, WA
Posted 3 days ago
Cascade Behavioral Hospital has an immediate opening for an On Call/Per Diem Admissions Assistant.. The primary responsibility of the Admissions Assistant is to admit patients into the HMS system in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner, utilizing good customer service skills. Provide communication for the hospital and general public by receiving and disseminating all calls. Provide assistance with task oriented responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing, in a way that is understood by patients, family members and others related to the mental health care team.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Possesses ability to accept direction and work with others toward shared goals.
- Self-starter. Able to work well as a member of the team, but also able to function independently.
- Teamwork and conflict resolution skills; excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and interact effectively with patients, families and other professionals.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to type 45 wpm
- Previous hospital admission process preferred
- Proficient /skillful in Microsoft programs, i.e. Word, Excel
- Working knowledge of system tools such as HMS, e-Solutions, One Health Port, Availity and My Virtual Merchant
- Knowledge of basic insurance information and ability to distinguish the plans
- Graduate from an accredited High School / GED
- College credit hours in psychology or related coursework a plus