Business Applications D365 Business Central Intern
As a D365 Business Central (BC) Intern you will be a valued member of the Business Applications team using a defined project methodology to develop and implement various modules of D365 BC. Your development and technical skills in D365 BC will allow you to work in confidence and ensure your success, as well as the success of your projects.
* Assist in the design and development in Microsoft D365 BC, including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and industry specific solutions
* Installation, configuration, support, and documentation of D365 BC
* Ability to work closely with functional consultants to translate user requirements into functional specifications then into technical deployment
* Providing onsite and offsite consulting services and support to D365 BC clients
* Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, MIS, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related business field
* Ability to interface with clients both in person and remotely
* Knowledge of technical and business writing
* Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly
* Ability to travel
* A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
* Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely in understandable form, both orally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Experience with SQL Server preferably with some knowledge of SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS
* Experience and demonstrated knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office suite
* Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
* Client focused and team oriented
Currently, RSM does not intend to hire candidates for entry level positions who will need, now or in the future, RSM sponsorship through any non-immigrant visa category such as the H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, O-1, or TN.
RSM is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or otherwise participate in the recruiting process, please call us at
or send us an email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to D365 Business Central Delivery Consulting Intern - Summer 2024
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM's total rewards, visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to D365 Business Central Delivery Consulting Intern - Summer 2024
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
Youwant your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where youare today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents andpersonality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as anindividual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for youraccomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decisionmakers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'llmove quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from yourfresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- Business Correspondence
- Business Informatics
- Business Processes
- Information Technology