Please apply only if you have 6+ years as a Police Officer, and Concealed Weapon Permit.
This position is for Experienced Law Enforcement only.
As a part of the Special Project Group, there will be many times that you will be the first person people interact with at an assigned high-profile Client site. Primary responsibilities include maintaining a positive environment and an excellent customer service experience. Additionally, the ideal Security Guard will observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety of client property and personnel; while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Additional responsibilities for the Security Guard include:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Prepares logs and reports as required
Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers. Additional requirements of the Customer Service Officer include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have Armed Guard License
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone) and transportation (public or private)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form
- Be an effective team member and courteous telephone manners
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Good organizational skills
Securitas USA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Fire Control Systems