Job Posting Title:
Sanitation Worker - 3rd shift
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the machinery and its equipment for the production lines.
- Cleaning/Sanitizing of Processing, and Packaging equipment.
- General sweeping, cleaning, and dusting.
- Cleaning Overhead Piping, Ceilings, Rafters, and Vents.
- Cleaning Overhead Conveyors.
- Remove, Clean, and Re-install Dust Socks.
- Washing Product Waste Containers, Ingredient Bins, Ancillary Equipment, and Trash Cans.
- Wash down Trash Dock.
- Wash down Bulk Ingredient farm.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of compactor areas.
- Clean silos, Flour Bin, and Sugar system.
- Clean Flour Silos, and Sifter Decks.
- Roof Exhaust Vents, and Exhaust Stacks.
- Entry into confined spaces.
- Clean Dock Levelers
- Scrub floors
- Heat Sterilization in all Flour rooms
- Complete assigned tasks within given timelines.
- Team player.
- In the event that the assigned associate is absent or missing for any reason another trained associate will be assigned to this job task by management.
- Comply with FDA, OSHA, EPA, and all other regulatory agencies.
- Working overtime maybe required.
- Employee must perform any other duties required or assigned as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (i.e., Lockout Tagout, Safety Harnesses, etc.)
- The ability to climb ladders, and operate man lifts, to access equipment.
- Ability to use and complete Checklists, and all other necessary required documentation.
- Able to Operate Forklifts, and Floor Scrubber as required.
- Ability to Operate Foam / Rinse Stations, and other necessary equipment.
- Ability to communicate pertinent issues, (i.e., Work Order Requests, Safety Issues, Food Safety Issues, Equipment Issues, Safety Incidents, and Work Completion Outages.
- Ability to follow SOP's.
- Ability to work with Corrosive Chemicals.
- Not afraid of Extreme Heights.
Special Knowledge, Abilities, Skills
- Extensive lifting, (up to 50 lbs.) Bending, Stooping, and Climbing. (on top of silos )
- Must be physically able to walk and stand up to 12 hours during shift hours
- Job requires walking, standing, twisting, bending, lifting, and use of stairs
- This environment includes dust, noise, wet floors, climbing ladders and potentially slippery conditions.
THS is an EOE
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
Personal Protective Equipment