Part Time Accountant 100% Remote!
Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is an International nonprofit organization looking for a part-time REMOTE Accountant to start as soon as identified and pays $25 an hour. They are a small nonprofit dedicated to promoting healthy US-Japan relationships. This resource is being brought in to assist the COO and Accounting Manager manage day to day accounting transactions.
• This person would help with data entry of invoices, bank recs, journal entries; maintain general ledger for the 2 (US Japan) entities.
• Coming up on year-end, US audit (Dec.) and Japan audit (Jan.). Assignment is long term; expected through Feb. 2021 if not longer depending on quality.
Overview Qualifications for the Part Time Accountant role:
• Bachelors in Accounting is preferred,
• Minimum 3-4 years accounting experience (however must know debits/credits), strong spreadsheet skills.
• Nonprofit experience preferred.
• QuickBooks a plus.
• Japanese language skills a plus.
• Should be confident in their ability and able to work independently (remote).
Hardworking And Dedicated
Debits And Credits
Confident And Emotionally Stable