Organization: Corporate Functions/Research
Location: US Negotiable (Preferred: NYC, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
This role is in Accenture Research Editorial Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established editorial team during a time of significant growth and have the chance to directly influence the way Accenture Research communicates their research.
You will be:
* Working with designers to create engaging charts for Accenture's Foresight app (Accenture Thought Leadership App)
* Involved in the creative development of new and engaging ways to leverage data storytelling
* Working closely with researchers to support their work and provide editorial guidance relating to their use of data visualization
* Leveraging insights from Accenture's thought leadership to create concise, user-focused, data-led content for a variety of uses
* Part of a team responsible for sharing best practice and guiding the wider group on plain language and data storytelling
* Expected to take an innovative approach to the way we can leverage data visualization and be comfortable challenging the status quo - sharing creative solutions and new ideas with a positive and collaborative mindset
We are looking for a creative, data literate editor with experience of working with multiple stakeholders and a passion for clear communication and plain language. This role requires someone with an eye for detail, impeccable standards of written and spoken English and a keen interest in data storytelling. Experience of working with designers and an understanding of microcontent and writing/editing app content would be beneficial.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of 4 years of experience as a professional writer/editor
* Experience of working with business content is beneficial, but not required - however a passion for data storytelling and a positive, creative attitude are essential.
* Excellent communication, organization time management and problem-solving skills
* Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders and clients
* Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
* Proven team management skills and proactive mindset
* Ability to function as a Team Player and maintain a good working relationship, yet think and act independently with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
* Attention to detail and willingness to flex based on business priorities
* Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
* Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $67,900 - $146,700 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at
1 (877) 889-9009
, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Priorities
- Customer Relationship Management