endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Automotive international manufacturing company located in Toledo Ohio is looking for a Vehicle Control Systems person who will support the development of electrified drivetrain controls. This work involves developing controls for vehicle systems and component that improve vehicle safety, performance and fuel economy.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience taking model-based application software to production
- Responsibility for requirements engineering and management in commercial toolchain (DOORS / Polarion
- Review vehicle requirements and decompose to SW system/function requirements
- Create, develop and validate controls for mechatronic and electrification products covering the stages of concept through to production.
- Participate in the creation of new mechatronic products to provide competitive solutions for future driveline opportunities.
- Create plant models for the development and optimization of control algorithms.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in the development of controls for vehicle drivetrain products required, electrified powertrain controls experience a plus.
- 3+ years of experience using Simulink model-based software required.
- Working experience with Aspice, and Agile.
- Experience with Battery Electric or Hybrid Vehicle systems.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.