MV Transportation is seeking a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for a variety of clerical duties, including taking reservations, providing information, answering phones, and selling passes. He/she must have basic Excel skills, provide superior customer service and be able to work in a team environment in a fast-paced office, and must have good communication skills.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Sales and cash handling experience required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are also required.
- Transit experience a plus.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.