To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Applications Architect (Front/Middle)
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Bellevue, WA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sinclair Digital Agency (“DataSphere”) is a leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere’s complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. In addition, the company runs LocalSaver™, a marketplace featuring the largest range of local coupons and other savings opportunities. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
DataSphere has an exciting opening for an Applications Architect (Front/Middle). The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative and versatile individual with experience designing large-scale interactive Application Solutions for the Web. Candidate has deep experience with interaction design, is fluent in web and mobile information architecture, and can translate functional objectives into detailed architectural specifications. The candidate carries a thorough understanding of current and trending technologies with expertise across the full development stack. Responsible for working with stakeholders, senior management, and cross functional teams in a matrix organization earning the respect and support of all team members from executive management through individual contributors.
- Working with Back-end architects and UX development managers and leads to design, (and often code) performant and scalable solutions
- Working with development, product/program management, and test leadership to plan and deliver on the entire product lifecycle ensuring tradeoffs are evaluated, deadlines are met, to deliver high software quality with security
- 10+ years’ Experience in web development
- Expertise in responsive design and cross-browser support in HTML5
- Expertise in CSS and integrated web development using REST and JSON
- Strong foundation in test-driven development including Unit, Application and Integration testing
- Lead complex programming tasks and perform approach & code reviews of team members
- Experience working with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working with and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to influence others and identify best solutions among many stakeholders
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Experience in native Mobile Application Development
- Assist project teams with staffing with appropriate resources, including the recruitment of additional front end developers
- Ensure the front-end development staff is engaged and technically unblocked throughout software development lifecycle
- Establish and track metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels