Temporary Claims Service Assistant
Do you pay great attention to detail and have strong organization skills? Are you a go-getter with high-level initiative and a positive attitude? Do you have past experience in a role where problem solving and communication was integral to success? If so, this Temporary Claims Service Assistant opportunity could be a great fit for you!
Who We Are: With Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We're proud of our more than 80-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You'll Do: As a Temporary Claims Service Assistant, you will perform duties that support the efforts of the Claims Service Representatives of the Express Claims Team. You will:
- Contact auto repair facilities to obtain estimates and photos to be reviewed
- Issue various claims expense payments
- Place service closing calls to our insured client/members
- Run various database searches
- Generate letters and forms related to the claims handling
- Other claims support-related tasks as needed
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- High School Diploma required with some college highly desired
- Exceptional customer service skills - including strong verbal and written communication skills. The ability to establish rapport with all kinds of personalities quickly while communicating effectively over the phone is essential
- Computer proficiency with the ability to navigate and toggle between multiple applications
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, while paying attention to detail
- Good problem-solver
- Extremely dependable
- This position will work in the office at our West Des Moines Corporate location
Resumes will be required for consideration.
If you're interested in joining a company that appreciates its employees, provides growth and professional development opportunities, and offers great benefits, we invite you to apply today!
Work Authorization/Sponsorship: At this time, we are not considering candidates that need any type of immigration sponsorship now or in the future, such as additional or permanent work authorization. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis. We are not able to sponsor now or in the future, or take over sponsorship of, an employment visa or work authorization for this role. For example, we are not considering candidates with OPT status.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service