Ferguson is North America's leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry's most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers' complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Sales Manager covering the North Central territory for our Waterworks division.
* Direct oversight of 9 Outside Sales Representatives
* Position is based out of Fargo, ND
* Market opportunity of $85M - $100M
* Develop, lead, direct and evaluate a team of Outside Sales professionals
* Provide leadership and direction to individual Sales Representatives for pricing proposals, strategic plans, and sales strategies
* Serves as channel between customers / vendors and operations driving top line and bottom line sales results
* Accompany Sales Representatives on customer calls
* Supervise market activity, sales trends, and product performance
* Support business and sales initiatives through effective and efficient performance of self and team
* 5+ years of sales experience plus 2+ years of management experience in a related industry
* Familiarity with markets and business units within assigned geography is a plus
* Desire to be a hard-working leader, mentor, and motivator of individuals and teams
* Ability to analyze data, develop budgets, implement plans, and deliver effective presentations
* Experience defining customer needs and providing solutions
* Constructive and empathetic communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must
* Able to work in a strong team environment and have an inclusive mentality
* Strategic, introduces creative ideas to team and leaders
* Ability to organize and prioritize work
* Proficient Excel and PDF skills
* Ability to travel throughout the Western Minnesota, North Dakota, and Eastern South Dakota market with occasional overnights
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
* The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Demand Planning
- Data Analysis
- Financial Management