To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33132
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Miami, FL
Posted 29 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a AEM Architect in Miramar, Florida (FL). Summary: The Lead Solution Architect for Adobe AEM web content management will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment of WCM/WEM solutions and next generation web content management systems (WCMS). You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art WCMS systems and solutions. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall design and architecture of the solution
- Definition of technology stack and good practices
- Coordination with team leads to ensure technical guidelines are followed
- Coaching, technical guidance
- Technical discussions and negotiations with client stakeholders
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates
- Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the WCM program at a customer
- Develop AEM templates and workflows leveraging current AEM software releases using JPS/.ASPX, AEM/CQ Components/widgets and J2EE skill set
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability and reuse
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with AEM
- Minimum of 5 years of Java programming experience
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
- Exposure to open-source technologies
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
- Experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager
- Design, develop and support WCM components, integrations and applications
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with XSLT and XML
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills