O'Reilly is now hiring Retail Counter Sales team members. Our sales team members are responsible for providing our retail and installer customers with a high level of service. They also support management in the accomplishment of all assigned tasks, including maintaining inventory control, store appearance, and customer relations.
Essential Job Functions:
• Greet and advise customers in selection of products and their uses
• Process customer returns and resolve customer complaints
• Assist with inventory and processing of incoming stock
• Perform value added services, i.e., test batteries, carry merchandise to customer cars, install wipers, etc.
• Handle cash and credit card transactions while properly maintaining a cash drawer
• Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
• Ability to quickly match alphanumeric sequences
• Must be able to multitask
• Familiarity with automotive parts, cataloging, and automotive sales or service is desired but not required
• ASE certification preferred
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Counter Sales or type [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Counter Sales in your browser.
Hardworking And Dedicated