- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must be proficient with AC/DC motor controls-magnetic, variable frequency drives, and flux vector
- Must have knowledge in sizing conduit, wires, and terminations
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and able to read blueprints
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a technical or industrial environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have strong customer service and communications skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be comfortable interacting with internal and external customers
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Creo Elements/Pro (Computer Aided Design Software)