Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
This successful company is seeking a detail-oriented individual to join their ranks as an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Are you looking to take your career to the next level? This could be the job for you. Candidates who are interested in working at a dynamic organization with a growing team will be interested in this Accounts Payable (A/P) Coordinator position, which will match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The Accounts Payable Coordinator role is a full-time position based in the Livingston, New Jersey area.
Responsibilities for this Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Accomplish full-cycle A/P
- Match invoices with purchase orders; file and ensure accuracy
- Coding of invoices
- Ensure proper information for vendors is on file
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Perform special projects as assigned
Requirements for this Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration
- 3+ years of experience working in an AP role
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior organizational skills
- Customer service etiquette
Apply today for this Accounts Payable Coordinator role! For immediate consideration for this Accounts Payable Coordinator role, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Coordinator
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Coordinator.