Our client designs and markets radiation hardened solutions. They focus on the definition, design, test and qualification of semiconductor components such as MCUs, Memories, Processors, Descretes. This position manages a small team of engineers that drives the definition and support of those products. In addition, it works closely with the silicon process engineers and design engineers during the design phase to resolve and technical issues that may arise. The definition phase of a project requires the generation of detailed specifications and detailed knowledge of the IP blocks acquired from third party providers such as ARM and Synopsys. The support phase includes the definition, hardware design (BCB) and software design of evaluation boards, board support package and custom system design.
- Managing group of 3-5 engineers for continued growth
- Technical documentation for MCUs and Evaluation kits
- Design and manufacture of evaluation kits
- Silicon validation
- Radiation testing apparatus design and test
- New opportunity product definition and planning
- Customer issue resolution with technical problems
- ARM core architecture and ARM eco system
- Project planning
- Embedded Software development and test
- Printed circuit board design and test
- Customer interfacing to promote product and resolve technical issues
- Technical Documentation
- At least 5-10 years experience.
- Team leadership skills
- Excellent communication and people skills. An individual who is straightforward, articulate, and tactful with other
- An accomplished presenter. Will be capable of conveying complex concepts in simple terms and of tailoring their presentation style of delivery to suit their audience
- Must be able to work effectively at all levels
- Inventive, open-minded and reliable
- Hands-on doer with a strong startup mentality
Apply today for this Direct Hire Opportunity in Austin!
Volt is an Equal Employer Opportunity