To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grass Valley, CA 95945
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC • Grass Valley, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Are you looking to make a difference, knowing that your work is touching the lives of millions - one person at a time?
At Crystal Ridge Care Center, we are currently accepting applications for a Dietary Supervisor enthusiastic leader who has a passion for serving others and is passionate about making a difference in our residents' lives.
Plum Healthcare wonderfully enriches, improves and enhances the lives of our staff, residents and their families! We provide more than just a job! We are a leadership company that focuses on getting you where you want to be. More than anything, we are committed to delivering a nurturing environment while providing quality care to the people we serve. Our passion is about making a difference in the lives of others.
Join us and become part of the family who wonderfully enriches the lives of everyone we touch!
Providing nutritious, well-balanced meals and snacks that taste good and meet the specific dietary needs of each resident is what our Dietary team members do everyday truly enriching the lives of our patients and residents.
- JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and respect for, the rights, dignity and individuality of each resident in all interactions
- Appreciates the importance of maintaining confidentiality of resident and facility information
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times in the care and use of resident and facility property
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow directions and complete the assigned responsibilities of the
- Demonstrate ability to instruct staff in correct procedures to be followed in the Dietary Department
- Demonstrate ability to effectively supervise dietary personnel
- Ability to plan and direct the food service operation to meet the individual needs of the residents
- Demonstrate ability to manage within the dietary department budget
- Must present self in professional manner
- Must be available and flexible with schedule to work the necessary hours to complete all job functions of the
We love our employees and work hard to ensure our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, career stability, and opportunities for growth. And, we are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time staff.
- Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental insurance by Delta Dental
- 401(k) provided by T. Rowe Price
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free continuing education units through PlumUniversity.com
- And much more!
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC does not own or operate skilled nursing facilities. Plum supports an affiliated family of independently licensed and operated skilled nursing providers by providing an array of administrative and consulting support services. References to “Plum” or the words “company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” “its” or similar language do not imply that Plum Healthcare Group, LLC has direct operating assets, employees, or revenue or that any of the affiliated entities, including facilities or other businesses are operated or managed by the same entity.