DeBra-Kuempel Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. DeBra-Kuempel combines the expertise of two of the tri-state's oldest and most innovative companies, providing mechanical and electrical services to Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Evansville, Lexington, Louisville, and the surrounding areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Service, install, and certify biological safety cabinets, clean benches and fume hoods
* Service, install, and certify BSL3 hepa filter banks
* Service, install, and certify cold rooms and autoclaves
* Service and install HVAC and refrigeration equipment
* Perform decontamination and repair of biological safety cabinets
* Operating and supporting BSL2 and BSL3 laboratories
To best meet the needs of our organization and customers, the right person will meet the following qualifications:
* Working hours 7:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m, Monday - Friday (additional hours/days as necessary)
* Minimum (5) years field experience in the HVAC industry.
* EPA universal refrigeration certification
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must have good computer skills.
* Team player
* Professional appearance
* Must be self-motivated, goal and results oriented and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have high standards of quality with attention to detail
* Valid driver's license required
* Universal EPA certification.
* High School diploma.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Attention To Detail
- Hardworking And Dedicated