To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Maria, CA
- Phone: 805-349-1212
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ops Rep I
Volt • Santa Maria, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt is seeking Operations Representatives!
Some of your duties will include:
- Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Responds to and /or provides assistance to our trade customer and internal customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair /calibration requests, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- May act as lead for team responsible for booking orders and/or processing quotes. In a factory environment, order fulfillment activities may include monitoring inventories and coordination of delivery of factory products.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
Additional duties will include:
- Collections Provides administrative support in the collections process. Implements credit approval decisions on new accounts.
- Resolves, collects, and manages past due accounts and outstanding invoices. Monitors processes and the effectiveness of business controls and recommends improvements. Ensures proper control, recording and classification of transactions.
- Uses accounting and financial systems and tools to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
- Interfaces with sales support, customer service and accounts receivable to reconcile accounts.
- 3+ years recent Customer Service experience
- Detail oriented
- Computer savvy - Ability to work with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High School Diploma or GED
Volt Workforce Solutions
210 E. Enos Dr. Suite C
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer