Robert Half Technology is seeking a talented Network Engineer with knowledge of networking hardware and software. Are you a self-starter with a thorough knowledge of interfacing, Internet protocols, security, server, and network infrastructure? Then we cannot wait to hear from you about this Network Engineer role. This Network Engineer position is an opportunity for full-time employment and is based in the Lebanon, NH area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Collaborate closely with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on implementing, optimizing, and consistently managing of networks
- Maintain a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks
- Provide high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology, including hardware, hubs, bridges and routers
- Utilize traditional and creative methods to develop enterprise data, voice, and video networks
- Initiate and manage network test facilities
- Experience with Cisco, Lan/Wan, routers, switches, Exchange, AD, firewalls, troubleshooting
- 3+ years networking experience - Well versed in network design and implementation strategies - Knowledge of Cisco Hardware - Prior experience with Network Security - Network design experience highly valued - Foundational knowledge in Cisco Security - Demonstrated knowledge of Vmware Technologies - Adeptness in Cisco Products - Comprehension of Network Configuration - Background working with Citrix - Microsoft Windows Server experience highly preferred - Troubleshoot Network experience desired - Practical knowledge of Microsoft Windows - Cisco Routers experience - Network Switches experience preferred - Experience with Network Equipment - General familiarity with VMware - Strong familiarity with Cisco Networking - Hands-on experience with Network Hardware - Solid understanding of Cisco ASA - Earlier work involving Dell Technologies - Good understanding of LAN (local area networks) - Previous experience working with WANs (Wide Area Network)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Network Engineer.
Local Area Networks
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving