To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newington, NH 03801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Human Resource Information Systems Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Newington, NH
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Human Resource Information Systems Analyst in Newington, New Hampshire (NH). The HRIS Analyst will assist the Human Resources leadership team in administering all HRIS systems. Responsibilities:
- Evaluates, analyzes, designs and maintains company Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Leverages various HRIS sources of information to develop trends and reporting on numerous topics such as recruiting, compensation, and demographics
- Ensures systems integrity and facilitates scheduled upgrades by collaborating and communicating with appropriate vendors and colleagues
- Creates and maintains documentation for administration, employee, and management training
- Follows Company defined systems change management protocol
- Leads efforts to configure HRIS systems to support performance appraisal, bonus/merit programs, recruitment/on-boarding and learn management systems
- Responsible for maintaining processes and data integrity flowing between all HR related systems (i.e. ADP, Cornerstone, Kronos)
- Manages day to day HRIS activities including report development, workflow management and process changes required to support the evolving business
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area and 5-7 years of experience
- Knowledge and ability to design, implement and evaluate HRIS systems to support compensation programs, policies and processes within an organization
- Knowledge of performance appraisal methodology, incentive planning tools, techniques and procedures, incentive and rewards programs
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and ability to provide advice on laws and regulations affecting HR practices
- Strong oral and written communications skills, including the ability to convey technical information clearly
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience working directly with HRIS vendors and their support teams to facilitate change and address issues
- Ability to develop and manage cross functional work plans and projects
- Proficient with HRIS systems (preferably Cornerstone, ADP/Kronos experience a plus), Microsoft products, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint