Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
These positions will provide engineering support to the Advanced Dynamic Aircraft Measuring System (ADAMS) Team in the Aircraft Signature and Avionics Measurements Branch of Atlantic Test Ranges (ATR), Patuxent River, Maryland. Selectees will train as Radar Cross Section (RCS) Engineers. As part of a larger test team RCS Engineers support ADAMS by performing RCS flight test data analysis, supporting RCS flight operations, test planning, and coordinating with flight test customers.
- Process and perform Quality Assurance review of RCS flight data.
- Coordinate with customers to communicate Range capabilities and gather customer requirements. Participate in test planning process for upcoming projects.
- Coordinate with Team Lead to support upgrades to instrumentation to meet data requirements.
- Conduct flight testing as RCS Project Engineer.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements to radar, processing software and QA process.
- Actively participate in Range Certification efforts.
- Provide other support as needed by the ASAM Branch Head and/or the ADAMS Team Lead.
- Applicant must be a self-starter and be able to work smoothly as a member of a technical team.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Must be flexible and team oriented
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- A bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from a school of engineering having at least one professional engineering curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (or in related disciplines such as physics, mathematics or computer science) is required.
- U S Citizenship required
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Top Secret Clearance.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Conditions will vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings, but some outside work may be required. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Computer Aided Design
Engineering Design Process