To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Service Technician
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers • Jacksonville, NC
Posted 9 days ago
The General Service Technician is responsible for providing quality service and premium vehicle repair in a timely manner. This position will adhere to and promote the Company mission while operating within the confines of the Company’s core values and contributing to the success of their functional team.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Change oil and oil filters in cars and light trucks
- Provide automobile tire care in the form of installation, repair and rotation
- Inspect and top off engine fluids
- Lubricate Frontend parts as needed
- Perform accurate and thorough vehicle inspections following a checklist of potential trouble spots such as: belts, hoses, brakes, etc.
- Move and operate customer vehicles into and out of service bays
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with co-workers and management
- Keep tools, equipment and work areas clean and functional
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
- Act in a professional manner suitable as to represent our organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of trust, honesty, and respect
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- One year or more years of experience in basic car care helpful but not necessary
- Customer-focused attitude with ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Top-notch customer service skills with a desire to build long term trust and relationships with our customers
- Willingness to work Saturdays