Our client, a non-profit academic medical center, is currently seeking an Graphic Designer for a 12 month temporary position with the opportunity for extension. The position is located in Rochester, MN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large company, work for a leader in medical research, and work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay is 24-26.50/hr
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Assist with the design, production and creation of visual materials for Company and affiliates in a variety of mediums: books, magazines, brochures, physical displays, posters and electronic mediums, electronic presentations, and multimedia products.
- This role will primarily handle rush requests, and requests that utilize existing templates.
- Performs and assists in: image manipulation, file preparation, information layout, physical assembly, and direct customer consultation in addition to their normal production activities.
- Some tasks will be routine and pre-defined, others more open to creative problem solving within Company Brand Identity Standards.
- Two-year degree in Graphic Design or related field and Two-year or more in a graphics-related field required. Experience using InDesign and/or PowerPoint.
- Experience with Print production work or presentation design (using PowerPoint). Experience in one, but not both, is required.
- Work samples (pdf samples, online portfolio, website, etc) required to be eligible and for resume to be shortlisted.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply)**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Create Graphic Design
Create Digital Design
Provide Design Solution
Develop Creative Concept
Create Aesthetic Visualization