To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Tax Analyst
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. • Boston, MA
Posted 29 days ago
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
The part-time Tax Analyst will be reporting to the group of Tax Managers (Federal, State, and International). The primary responsibilities for this role will be actively engaged in the preparation of the global corporate income tax provision and US, state and local tax compliance process. They will also be responsible for various facets of the tax department and other domestic and international tax deliverables. The individual will perform tax research, analysis and planning and will also be responsible for financial tax reporting for actual and forecast periods. Additionally they will prepare formal responses to correspondence received from government authorities, and assemble data in preparation for statutory domestic audits. This position is for up to 20 hours a week and offers a flexible schedule. This position is located in Waltham, MA.
The Tax Analyst will be reporting to the group of Tax Managers (Federal, State, and International). Responsibilities will include:
• Active engagement in the preparation of the global corporate income tax provision and U.S. tax compliance (federal, state and local).
• Assistance with various other domestic and international tax deliverables; including interaction with our external consultants regarding outsourced sales and use and property tax compliance.
• Additionally they will assist with preparation of formal responses to correspondence received from government authorities, and assemble data in preparation for statutory domestic audits.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university.
• Federal and state compliance experience preferred.
• Strong technological skills and the ability to work and adapt to various systems.
• Ability to work within the tax and GL systems of a company to extract data needed for tax compliance and tax accounting purposes.
• Process oriented individual with the willingness and desire to create new or improve existing processes and procedures.
• Have the desire to work in a dynamic environment where things are constantly changing and evolving.
For this position we will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org