Who we are:
At UST, we help the world’s best organizations grow and succeed through transformation. Bringing together the right talent, tools, and ideas, we work with our clients to co-create lasting change. Together, with over 26,000 employees in 25 countries, we build for boundless impact—touching billions of lives in the process. Visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager.
A highly energetic and collaborative Program Manager to join our Business Operations team for Healthproof (owned by UST). You will be responsible for leading the implementation of BPaaS operations for the Advalent Enterprise Payer Platform, including developing project plans, implementing program governance structure, reporting on project status and operational readiness. You will consult with the Claims Operations leadership to ensures that leads are informed on all process and business updates, the relevant information is cascaded to associates in every team to ensure transparent communication. In addition, you will develop and maintain operational readiness project plans and communicate status against key milestones and deliverables in the plans and interact with the Project Managers from UST HealthProof’s customers and vendor-partners.
- Help the Claim Operations team define business problems requiring business process improvements and workflow enhancements in the HealthRules Payer development roadmap
- Set clear team goals and transparent objectives on what the team is working towards to ensure clarity.
- Work closely with the Manager/Group Manager to achieve quantitative and qualitative SLAs and KPIs for the team.
- Focus on planning and execution to ensure quality improvement, turnaround time and overall process efficiency
- Regularly interact with the Quality team to ensure real time action in cases of quality defects.
- Ensure that leads are informed on all process and business updates, the relevant information is cascaded to associates in every team to ensure transparent communication.
- Develop UST HealthProof’s Brand with the client
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience in operational management and/or Project management
- At least 5 years experience in business requirement definition, training, and project management
Bonus points if:
- You have health plan operations experience
- You have management consulting experience
What we believe:
We’re proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we’ve been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it's those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.
• To support and promote the values of UST.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Process Improvements (Business)
- Business Process
- Management Consulting