You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Must be a United States citizen holding Top Secret Clearance with full scope polygraph. This is an onsite role so candidate must be located in or within a commutable distance to Dulles, VA area. Applicants must already be located within the United States and this role is not eligible for sponsorship.
Overall responsibility of developing testing strategy and plans with our client, cross-service teams and third-party partners. Requires a deep understanding and extensive experience with Avaya architecture, design, implementation and testing in support of architecture designs to be consumed for global deployments. It's a constantly evolving field, and the job requires someone who can stay on top of the latest trends and technologies.
• Experience working with Avaya CM implementation and service-related work
• Experience working in the support field and direct customer interactions
• Strong technical knowledge and experience with Avaya’s product portfolio
• Technical working knowledge and experience with Communication Manager, Session and System Manager
• Technical working knowledge and experience with Session Initiation Protocol
• Knowledge and experience with Avaya’s Contact Center portfolio
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Strong personal computer and business solution software skills in application administration, design and architecture
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design, coordination and testing of applications
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personal
• Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
• Ability to work in a team environment
• High tolerance for stressful situations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
• Professional certification/s required
• Must also have at least 5 years of professional experience in the related field
- Call Centers
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gfe9xjf
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.