Our client is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant in Denver, CO! This job will have the following responsibilities:
1. Maintains a centralized system for tracking, purchasing and disbursing office supplies, RTD bus tickets, credit card invoices, and petty cash.
2. Organizes case management files onsite at Protective Action motels.
3. Files hardcopy client intake and assessment forms and tracks their completion in the appropriate database.
4. Updates standard work documents and distributes to the corresponding staff.
5. Researches and coordinates information for special jobs and projects as assigned.
6. Tracks prospective staff through the hiring process and provides updates to management.
7. Supports Intake and Discharge Coordinators with motel site census; data entry, data quality and daily reporting.
8. Collaborates with Intake and Discharge Coordinators and the Logistics Team on site inventory and request system for necessary supplies.
9. Orders and maintains office supplies, client supplies, and office equipment. Tracks receipts for purchases and updates on program budget spreadsheets.
10. Returns all e-mails and voicemails in a timely manner.
11. Schedules assigned meetings, records and distributes meeting minutes and other materials as requested.
12. Assists with other administrative tasks as needed, including copying, faxing, scanning, processing, data entry, and mail.
13. Responsible for communicating the schedule for projects with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual deadlines.
14. Maintains a work environment that is marked by respect for others; that values inclusiveness and builds workforce diversity; and that fosters cooperation and teamwork.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Skills in operating office equipment such as computers, software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email) and telephones.
2. Ability to accurately file, enter data, and organize client information.
3. Ability to participate as a member of an interdisciplinary team and effectively interface with internal and external customers.
4. Skills in oral and written communications.
5. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple responsibilities simultaneously, work independently, and exercise sound judgement.
6. Able to communicate instructions and information in a clear manner, both orally and written.
7. Competence and sensitivity in working with chronically homeless individuals, especially those who have difficulty engaging in treatment, suffer from mental illness or substance addiction, or are otherwise impaired or disconnected.
8. Awareness of and aptitude for practicing the precepts of Trauma Informed Care.
9. Understanding of and ability to operate in a culturally competent manner and to promote an inclusive and equitable work environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant