- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
The Account Specialist maintains daily communications and follow-up with the assigned customer to ensure retail accuracy and distributions are properly loaded. They gather and disseminate information for external and internal customers, provide item authorizations, and coordinate store issue resolutions.
- Coordinate distribution information from customer, vendor, and divisions.
- Communicate to divisions about item authorizations, program additions and other customer promotions.
- Become proficient with Walmart/Sam’s Retail Link System and provide reporting tools.
- Address any store or customer headquarters account issues.
- Review and communicate SKU management reports quarterly with customer to ensure the right item mix.
- Communicate customer promotions to divisions and corporate so they can ensure adequate inventory.
- Monitor divisional out-of-stock items and communicate specific item needs.
- Provide reporting and cost changes, including retail margin verification through Walmart Retail Link.
- Communicate A/R issues to the customer and resolve for mutual gains.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Have at least 3 years of grocery, sales, retail, or similar management experience.
- Have at least 3 years sales and/or customer service experience (internal candidates should have at least 2?years of McLane experience).
- Be able to learn McLane applications, including analysis and reporting tools and Document Direct.
- Walmart Retail Link knowledge is preferred.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Be able to travel as needed.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Excel