The Creative Group is looking for an experienced Website Designer who is capable of working within established design guidelines for a growing company. This Website Designer role will be located in the Wayne, Pennsylvania area and will be a short-term temporary employment opportunity. Apply today for this Website Designer opportunity to get your design career moving in the right direction.
- Provide strategic leadership and concept development for online projects, such as banner ads and web graphics, from concept to implementation
- Improve the user experience both aesthetically and practically while preserving branding and optimizing functionality
- Design online experiences which could include mobile, Internet and intranet sites that precisely embody the goals, objectives and identity of the business
- Solid understanding of web design
- Proficiency in web page content writing
- Digital Content experience preferred
- Understanding of Internet design issues (browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color and quick loading of images, etc.) is required
- Mastery of graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Well-versed in design software applications and tools
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.