The Banquet Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of culinary services for our Members and guests. They supports a la carte and private event food production while maintaining consistent food preparation and plate presentation for a la carte venues and catered events. The Cook also helps to ensure the safety of fellow Employee Partners.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment
- Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chef™s with any task requested
- Prior experience as a Cook required
- Working knowledge of broiler, pantry and saut stations
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and Guests
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence
- Providing the highest quality Member and guest experience
(Internal Candidates should be ServSafe certified)
Have more questions? Check out our[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Banquet Chef
website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
Be a part of our Social Network:[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Banquet Chef
or[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Banquet Chef
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.
- Catering Activity And Reception Organisation
- Team Working