To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Support II
Apex Systems • Seattle, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Event Support Representative
8 Month Contract
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
As an Event Customer Support representative your role will span the breadth of global events. In this role, you will work closely with event marketers, and teams to deliver world-class customer service to our event registrants. This critical member of the team, delivers timely, accurate, and professional customer service to event registrants, which requires a significant amount of daily email communications. Your objective is to develop strong and positive relationships with customers.
• Provide prompt, thorough, effective, customer-centric service to customers and prospects attending events via email and chat (phone on occasion).
• Work with internal and external teams to identify and solve customer challenges.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of registration technology platforms, registration work flows and processes, event related websites, and the event details.
• Provide regular reporting, or assist event managers with registration reporting and analysis. Call out trends you see in the data and recommend appropriate action.
• Proficiently utilize a wide variety of tools to research policies, navigate registration tools and registrant records, solve issues, and communicate processes to stakeholders.
• Manage internal knowledge/reference sites and documentation on a regular cadence.
• Perform other administrative tasks as needed to support the event team.
• Two years in a fast-paced customer support environment.
• A willingness to travel once per year to support our events onsite.
• Ability to work independently and autonomously.
• A passion for customer service and a desire to raise the bar.
• Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on customer issues.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.Ability to summarize customer issues into notes that are easily readable by other parties (you can write for comprehension).
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
• Excellent time management skills. Ability to independently identify and set priorities to execute high-quality deliverables.
• React calmly and appropriately to customer communications. Keep a cool head and positive demeanor.
• Flexible individual who can prioritize and multi-task. Accepting of changes with short notice, and the ability to tolerate frequent interruptions.
• Three years of relevant experience in communications or marketing.
• Proven knowledge of event registration systems (e.g. Cvent, Lanyon, Passkey).
• Salesforce experience.
• Ticketing system (e.g. Zendesk, SIM, Freshdesk) experience.
If interested send your resume to Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178