To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Simsbury, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
PSG Global Solutions • Simsbury, CT
Posted 19 days ago
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative, working in the Banking/Finance industry in Simsbury, Connecticut, United States.Job Description:
- Responsible for rate, quote, book and issue functions for private and not-for-profit business, compliance notifications, and email triage/correspondence.
Our client is a publicly traded, financially sound, 40+ year-old company. Providing IT and Technical staffing in the New York tri-state region and across the country. Respected and networked in growing fields like New Media, Publishing, Finance, Investment Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, and Utilities.
Prestigious Fortune 1000 companies and dynamic Internet eCommerce customers depend on their expertise. 75% have been with them 10+ years. Reliability and relationships mean opportunity for you!
Want exciting projects or excellent opportunities for full-time employment?
Challenging work that utilizes your skills starts here.
Experience Required for Your Success
- A significant amount of computer processing of email correspondence, policy transactions, and the use of automated systems for policy issuance is required
- Demonstrate confidence when discussing information with underwriters and understand the underwriting strategies supported by the USB
- Demonstrated ability to process high volume transactions in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proven time and desk management skills, including organizing, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make expedient and sound decisions
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a wide variety of people on daily basis in person, via telephone, and via email
- Demonstrates initiative and follow through
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Effective team player with the ability to balance team and individual goals
- Prior customer service experience
- Insurance experience is a plus
The pay range we're offering is 14 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.