A Seattle Logistics company is seeking a hard-working, diligent customer service representative to assist in administrative and customer needs.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated worker who is looking for a long-term fit in an administrative role in a warehouse operations environment.
Location: South Seattle
Pay: $18-20/hr DOE
Shift: Mon-Fri, 7:00 AM-3:30 PM, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM -One opening for each shift
- Ability to maintain multiple tasks in an organized manner
- Must be able to communicate both written and verbally in the English language
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
- Basic experience with the use of MS Word & Excel. Minimum computer/typing skills required
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree, preferred. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Benefits: Growth potential within a union company! Evaluation 90 Day Working HireInterested in this position? Call for more details today!
Ask how you can earn a referral $150.00 bonus!
Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
*Call our office at
(206) 443-5627 for an immediate phone interview
*Complete an online application on our website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative />*Email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
*Referral BonusesWe look forward to partnering with you today!
For a complete list of all open positions, visit
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Seattle
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs
Hardworking And Dedicated