Our client is currently seeking a Senior Security Architect
• Develop and maintain a security architecture that enables Webster to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that support business goals and mitigate information security risk.
• Experience in leading the creation and adoption of enterprise software security standards and controls
Partner, guide and inspire development teams to address security concerns
• Holds self and others to a high standard and takes initiative to define and drive winning solutions Financial Services background; knowledge of trading platform process and technologies
• Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (e.g., models, templates, standards and procedures) for reference and use by IT project teams.
• Track developments and changes in the business and information security environments and update the enterprise security architecture accordingly.
• As a member of the Architecture Review Board, validate IT infrastructure and other reference architectures for security best practices and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risks.
• Work with Security Operations staff to develop security strategy, plans, and roadmaps to implement the security architecture. Help Security Operations to review and select security technologies, tools and services to implement the roadmaps. Provide high-level requirements and direction for information security projects.
• Provide input to security policies and standards.
• Work closely with the Project Management Office to ensure that Corporate Information Security is fully aware of the IT project pipeline and that new projects receive all necessary information security risk assessment, requirements, planning advice, and engineering assistance.
• Advise application and infrastructure project teams on information security planning, policy, and architecture and provide high-level security requirements to projects. As a member of the Architecture Review Board (ARB), verify that planned projects conform to IT and security architectures and policies. Hand off to Security Engineering staff to provide detailed security technical requirements help IT projects design and implement security solutions in accordance with ARB guidance.
• As a member of the Change Management Board, verify that proposed system and infrastructure changes conform to information security policy and standards. Hand off to Security Engineering staff to help IT teams remediate deficiencies, if necessary.
• Work with IT teams and the ARB to document storage and transmission of sensitive information and provide architecture and requirements to ensure that this data is secured in accordance with Webster policy, laws, and regulations.
• Work with the Resiliency team to ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans include security considerations.
• Help the risk assessment team to evaluate the design and effectiveness of security controls.
• Provide oversight and assess the effectiveness of Client secure software development program.
URL blocked - click to applyDomain Specialist, The Judge Group, Inc.
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
Phone (610) 600-0812| URL blocked - click to apply | URL blocked - click to apply
Click to learn more about Judge’s URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply & URL blocked - click to apply Solutions
people powered business solutions
Intrusion Detection And Prevention