To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BOXER PROPERTY • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Boxer Resorts is searching for an Executive Housekeeper for Rise by Elevation Hotel in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are a nationwide company with a growing hotel division and offer great growth opportunities, benefits, and generous PTO.
This is a great chance to further develop your customer service skills and work for a Boxer Resort, a premier management company in the hospitality industry. Success is the direct result of everyone working together toward a common goal: To deliver exceptional service to our valued guests and provide a high quality work environment for our associates.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for the successful operation of the Housekeeping department. The role requires an ability to utilize Boxer Systems for managing all aspects of the hotel cleaning program. The role will train all department positions for newly recruited associates and plans/assigns tasks daily for all department positions. Auditing and inspecting housekeeping assignments with keen attention to detail is a critical part of the Executive role. Additionally, budgeting and controlling labor costs and supplies/requisition of supplies are both essential skill sets required of the Executive role. This role will also assist in hiring team members communicate feedback and administer follow-up training and progressive disciplinary process when necessary.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel
- Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard
- Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
- Develop, implement and maintains Lost & Found processes with approval of GM
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist Purchasing department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping
- Plan, control and supervise Horticultural activities
- Attending and resolving guest complaints
- Verification of supplies consignments
- Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness
- Approval of the Functional Manual of the department
- Recommend recruitment of new personnel
- Comply and ensure implementation of Boxer Property standards/policies to encourage on the job safety and efficient hotel operations
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Boxer Property standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel
- Daily inspection of public areas and employees’ locker rooms
- Daily briefing of Supervisors/ Executives
- Coordinating the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and public area with maintenance department
- Immediately attending to guest requests
Education and Experience:
- High School or GED equivalent required, degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar hospitality / hotel operations role
- Great communicator, written/verbal and keen interpersonal skills
- Experience with Opera and Microsoft applications
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets, with excellent organizational skills
- Professional demeanor, excellent phone skills, and polished presentation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, and work holidays and weekends as needed
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Elevation Resort and Spa / a Boxer Resort offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, Healthcare FSA, 401K and generous PTO available to access after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.