To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Renee Westergard
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nissan - Consumer Affairs Agent- Customer Service
Kelly Services • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted 1 day ago
Kelly Services in partnership with Nissan North America is currently recruiting for talented individuals to become a valued member of our team as a Consumer Affairs Agent. Individuals must have a Bachelor's degree to be considered. We are searching for individuals looking for career opportunities and advancement with a growing organization. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment - apply now. Watch this short video about this opportunity: https://vimeo.com/218689088 Position: Consumer Affairs Agent Department Nissan Customer Support (Consumer Affairs) Location: Murfreesboro, TN Pay Rate: $22/hour The ideal candidate is looking for long term career growth with Nissan North America Corporation. Job Summary
- Located at the Customer Resource Center in Murfreesboro, TN, this position coordinates requests from Nissan owners relating to vehicle repair or maintenance issues, general product related questions or issues, customer/dealership complaints, and customer out-of-warranty goodwill requests for assistance. Works collaboratively with dealership personnel, regional personnel, and NNA support personnel to develop appropriate solutions to the customer requests and communicates those to the customer while providing an exceptional customer service experience.
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related business discipline is required
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive weekly pay
- Up to 9 paid holidays (After 90 days on assignment)
- Ability to participate in the vehicle purchase plan
- Free use of the fitness center
- Paid time off after one year of service
- Discount on auto insurance, travel and more
- Eligibility to participate in 401(k)
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.