Regional Property Supervisor - Residential Multi-Family w/ the BEST in the business!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Emenhiser
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:
Headquartered in beautiful Long Beach, CA we are a well-established Property Management company specializing in residential properties. We are experts in marketing properties to tenants, addressing apartment unit repair challenges, and utilizing the latest technologies in property management to drive success for our amazing and growing client base. We have just opened up a very unique and exciting opportunity for a Regional Property Supervisor, managing a portfolio of properties in Long Beach of approximately 600 units across 30 properties (Class B, C).
A successful candidate will be able to independently guide newly hired property managers and staff to company policies and procedures, operate as a subject matter expert for Yardi software training and provide training in Fair Housing Act compliance.
If this sounds like you, please keep reading...Why join us?
- Competitive base salary + benefits + other incentives!
- Limited travel if you live in Long Beach! This will be covering Bixby Knolls and the surrounding area!
- A highly stable career in one of the most respected names in the business!
- Fun company atmosphere with plenty of learning and growth opportunity!
- Upward mobility!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience plus:
- 3 - 7 years of experience in a Regional Property Management/Portfolio Manager role
- 3 - 7 years of residential property management experience
- Experience overseeing a portfolio with roughly 600 units, scattered across 30+ properties (avg. property size of 20 units)
- Ability to demonstrate high proficiency with Yardi Voyager
- Experience in a training/development capacity
- Experience developing and maintaining training manuals and concepts
- Experience developing KPI tools to ensure effectiveness of training and development
- Strong understanding of financial/accounting concepts
- Knowledge of jurisdictional laws (Fair Housing Act) and safety procedures
- Maintenance experience is a plus, but not required.
If you are looking for a stable home for your career, with a mid-sized, family owned and operated company with tons of room for growth, we invite you to apply now!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Training And Development