To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Midwest Roofing Supply • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the building products industry, SRS Distribution Inc. sells roofing and other residential and commercial building materials to professional contractors. Headquartered in McKinney, TX, SRS is a nationwide company with aggressive future growth plans. It is led by a management team of industry veterans who understand the needs of the professional contractor. Make money and have fun with us!
TERRITORY MANAGER / OUTSIDE SALES-B2B
Sell for us as an outside sales person in the roofing and/or building products industry. We provide teamwork, support and autonomy to our sales team. You can develop your territory, build lasting business relationships and earn a base pay with uncapped commissions and more. In our industry, we sell to repeat customers (mostly contractors and builders), which will allow you to use your relationship selling skills to build a large pipeline of business, leading to your steady and increasing income potential. If you are articulate, outgoing, a leader and a self-starter who loves to work hard and play hard, the sky is the limit for you here.
The Territory Manager’s primary role is to call upon new and existing customers and develop new business opportunities in the local roofing and general contractor markets. The sales person will coordinate closely with our inside sales support team and our vendors to plan and execute the promotion of products and services to our customers. The development and execution of a detailed annual sales plan will also be a critical requirement for this position.
This position offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commission wage, monthly auto allowance, expense reimbursement, private stock purchase, technology, and benefits including; health, dental, life insurance, 401k plan with matching, vacation, and more.
- Prior success selling roofing and/or building products in a B2B environment. Prior success means managing a territory of at least $3 million to upwards of $10 million in sales. You must be able to demonstrate how you increased your territory, year-over-year and will do the same here.
- Have a passion for being a business partner to our customers and give them the tools and products needed to increase their sales and earnings.
- Requires a person who is a self-starter, and has great organization and communication skills.
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen and have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record for local travel in your territory. There might be occasional travel to the corporate office in McKinney, TX.
- Have a dependable mode of transportation.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries for all team members
- Medical & dental benefits first day of the month following 60 days of employment available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with opportunity for company matching
- Life insurance is company paid, and STD and LTD, as well as additional life are voluntary benefits available
- Vacation benefits, seven paid holidays annually, your birthday off, and three paid time-off days after one year of service
- Home closing costs reimbursed up to a maximum of $5,000 (details given to employees)
- Opportunity for private stock ownership
- Enjoy a business casual/jeans work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Safety program with bonuses for our Drivers
- We pay weekly!