Work From Home Opportunity with Industry Leading National Mortgage Firm
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sarah Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a private company founded in 2003 by two mortgage industry professionals who knew they could treat customers and their employees better.
Our mission is to treat every customer like a person, not a number. We’re not a bank – we don’t manage people’s money. We do mortgages.
We invest in our customers, striving to help them achieve the dream of owning their own home when other lenders tell them it’s not possible – no matter the loan amount. We specialize in FHA and VA loans, providing those home buyers with focused attention to detail.
We are a great company because we have great people working for us. We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by supporting their individual and creative ideas. We support a diverse workplace and meaningful work-life balance.
We give back to the community – our employees generously give their time to a variety of causes where needs are most critical.
If this sounds like something of interest, we'd love to tell you more about this remote opportunity!Why join us?
- A more human approach to home loans
- Nationwide presence in all 50 states
- Customer base of 125,000+ and growing!
- Networking opportunities with the best in the business
- Over 17 years as an industry leading name
- Casual culture that embraces teamwork and collaboration
- strong growth and professional development opportunities
- Aggressive PTO, holiday schedule and volunteer time off
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision plans
- 50+locations and growing!
- 401K Match and disability insurance
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development
Daily Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Review all new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower
- Prepare and send out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosure material and perform required research of verification
- Review loan packages to insure compliance with investor guidelines and submit them to Underwriting for approval
- Manage loan pipeline and communicate the status of all loans to each principle party involved
Preferred Candidate Requirements:
4+ years of residential mortgage loan processing experience required
1 year or great of FHA and/or VA mortgage loan processing highly preferred
Expert-level experience with Conventional loans encouraged
Ability to manage pipeline of 40+ loans and fund 25+ monthly is preferred
Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.