Over the past 40 years, our Hospitality Client has thrived as a result of their entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for hospitality, and a ton of hard work by thousands of the best team players in the industry. This Restaurant group is fun because their people take pride in being part of something special and love what they do. Our Client's restaurants are filled with guests and staff that want to have a good time. Our Client truly cares about their people on a whole different level than anyone else... and is also obsessive about the details. A unique combination.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
Beginning salaries are some of the best in the industry. Quarterly bonuses are awarded to both management teams and individuals based on results! Our Client offers a 5 day work week and a wide variety of benefits!
Position Overview & Responsibilities
The Kitchen Supervisor position offers individuals, who may not yet have the experience or leadership skills required for a management position, an opportunity to gain experience in order to fulfill their goals. Their responsibilities include supervising staff members, executing shift operations on line, closing duties such as inventory and supervising kitchen cleaning procedures. The Kitchen Supervisor’s career path: Kitchen Supervisor to Kitchen Manager to Head Kitchen Manager to Senior Head Kitchen Manager. Responsibilities:
- Drive kitchen morale and communicate opportunities to the management team in the areas of hospitality, organization, equipment and staff needs
- Quarterback of the kitchen: Lead outstanding kitchen operations through food quality, shift planning and food voice
- Execute shift readiness and quality walk throughs
- Work in the Window or on other stations as assigned
- Supervise the staff and direct closing cleaning procedures
- Perform closing inventories and reconcile daily variances
- Reconcile the daily labor schedule
- Place produce and/or fish orders
- Assist in training staff members including new hires
Position Requirements Skills and attributes required for success
- Compensation and Bonus Program
- Insurance is offered.
- 401K is available
- No Cost Life Insurance
- A passion for food, people and the business
- Outstanding knowledge of taste profiles, shelf lives, food safety and sanitation as well as proper food handling and storage techniques
- Outstanding recipe knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Strong line operations with the ability to work any and all stations
- Fundamental computer skills
- Maturity and a desire to learn and grow self and others
Skills & experience we are looking for:
- Min of 2 years of experience that is progressive in a upscale, high volume, $3M to $5M, casual dining environment.
- Strong desire to Achieve
- Dedicated to Career Growth
- Ambition to be the best and work for the best
- Willing to work days, nights, holidays and weekends
- Demonstration of excellent team leadership skills
- Demonstrate a passion for detail management
- Must have experience with prepping and cooking from scratch using a set menu
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Restaurant Kitchen Supervisors - 3 Needed - G109
- Demonstration Skills
- Food Safety
- Hardworking And Dedicated